Worshipping at Home
Resources for Families
These online resources are designed to enable families to do ‘church at home’:
1. Ministry Spark by David C Cook have developed resources you can use to help children through their coronavirus worries. They could be used in your live-streams, recordings, or distribute to the families in your ministry for at-home study. Remind kids what God says about casting our cares on Him, because He cares for them so much. Grab these free resources and help kids release their worries to God. Click here
2. LifeWay Kids at Home is designed to help families conduct kids Bible studies at home during seasons when their church must temporarily cancel regular meetings. Each session includes an easy-to-facilitate media-driven experience that features a Bible story video, life application videos, and downloadable activity pages and family discussion guides.
3. Enjoying God My Creator Activity Guide - This guide was designed to help children enjoy and delight in God their Creator by teaching the way children learn best—through play, activity, and FUN—while still teaching solid biblical truth! The activities in this guide are designed for 3-11-year-olds. Most can be easily adapted for other ages or taught to a multi-age group.
4. Path through the Narrow Gate – craft ideas families could use at home:
5. The Faith Five - Raewyn Moodie has put together a how-to guide for using the Faith 5 with families, flatmates and small groups. Download guide
6. Deeper Kidmin - Another great website with some free activities and ideas for families:
And an Easter resource - Easter Challenge cards https://deeperkidmin.com/product/easterrific-faith-adventures/
7.This resource from D6 Family is a unique cloud-based folder filled with daily discipleship tools for all ages of the family. Contents included daily devotions, fun family questions, articles, and more. And it's free!